We are magical dining obsessed, it’s the best way to try over 100 local restaurants for just $35 per person! Our favorite and one that’s worth visiting multiple times is Ravello at Four Seasons Resort. Their prix-fixe three-course meal (and all Magical Dining meals) benefit Freedom Ride and BASE Children’s Cancer Foundation. One of the tastiest and best options, the Ravello menu includes:
Appetizer (select one)
- Insalata Mista with trevisana, arugula, lola rossa, moscato vinaigrette
- Polpettine meatballs with mortadella, prosciutto, pomodoro sauce and mascarpone, grilled pan pugliese
- Gelato di Parmigiano with radish, artisan lettuce, cucumber, tomato vinaigrette, Parmigiano cheese gelato and taralli crumble
- House made charcuterie and cheese board
Entree (select one)
- House made bucatini amatriciana with guanciale, onion, pomodoro sauce
- Chicken puttanesca with polenta, taggiasca olive, capers and pesce spada
- Swordfish with sale speziato, salmoriglio, roasted potatoes, spinach, pomodorini, taggiasca olives
Dessert (select one)
- Affogato vanilla housemade gelato with Café Umbrian espresso
- Sicillian cannolis with pistachio and candied orange
Magical Dining runs August 25, 2017 and runs through October 1, 2017. For reservations and the full list of restaurants, click here.
Don’t want to wait a whole month to enjoy a special Four Seasons experience? Capa will feature an incredible Louis Roederer Champagne Dinner on August 3, at 6 p.m. August 3 also marks the resort’s third anniversary, truly an occasion worth celebrating! The five-course dinner will feature rare pairings, including Cristal and Cristal Rose. Proof that bubbles pair with more than just caviar, here’s the stellar lineup for the evening!
Between all that Magical Dining and champagne sipping, you’ll want to “take the elevator home” after the night out. With adult amenities such as The Oasis adult-only pool, the 18-hole Tranquilo Golf Club (with an awesome brunch at Plancha) and a 18-treatment room Spa, Four Seasons Resort Orlando is an ideal adult destination. So tell us, what’s your favorite way to experience Four Seasons?