Is it even a weekend if brunch isn’t involved? Call your friends and meet up at The Ravenous Pig in Winter Park for southern fare, cocktails and bacon. The pig’s new location (in the old Cask & Larder spot) is perfect for Sunday brunch with your BFF or a larger group for celebrations big and small. Between sparkling wine and decadent french toast, this Winter Park brunch does not disappoint. Here’s what we’d recommend ordering during your next Sunday visit to The Ravenous Pig.
- Pimento Cheese: With ham jam and pretzel bread, is there anything better than pimento cheese smothered on a salty carb? We checked. And nope, it’s pretty much the best.
- Avocado Toast: Made famous on Instagram, their version is definitely Insta worthy. It’s topped with pickled mango, roasted chicken, cheddar and perfect egg.
- Crab Cake Benedict: With house-made English muffins, a comeback hollandaise and pickled green strawberries.
- French Toast: Y’all bacon french toast exists in our town, you need this in your life. Cancel your current brunch plans and put this dish in your weekend rotation, it’s topped with coconut whipped cream and wrapped in BACON.
- Order a side of truffle fries, these seasoned potatoes are the perfect accompaniment to any sparkling wine on the menu, but we’d recommend J.B. Adam, Brut Rosé, Cremant d’Alsace by the glass. This wine is made in the same style as Champagne, so you’re pretty close to the real deal, but it’s a few dollars cheaper than the king of bubbles. Looking for the real deal though? Order a bottle of the Schramsberg or Ruinart and share with the table.
Is it the weekend yet?