Just outside The Mall at Millenia you’ll find Burger 21, a chef-inspired burger spot with offerings including 21 unique creations ranging from hand-crafted, freshly ground Certified Angus Beef to chicken, turkey, vegetarian, shrimp and tuna burgers to an extensive shake bar including hand-crafted shakes, floats and sundaes. With so many options you’ll be faced with a tough ordering decision, here’s what we’d recommend trying after a day of shopping. After all, shopping counts as cardio – right?!
- 1. The Ahi Tuna: This lightly crisp fish is surrounded by Sriracha aïoli, avocado and pickled cucumbers in this panko-fried sushi-grade ahi tuna burger.
- 2. French Fries: Can’t decide between the classic and sweet potato version? Order both with their half and half option. Gluten free fries are available upon request as well.
- 3. Espresso Shake: Shopping can be *exhausting* – perk up with some sugar and caffeine with this tasty blended treat.
- 4. Monterey Chicken: One of my favorites! This “burger” makes chicken un-boring with salsa, avocado, applewood smoked bacon, jalapeños, sun-dried tomato aïoli, Monterey Jack cheese and a brioche bun.
- 5. Tex-Mex Haystack: Get your fork and knife out for this stack! This burger is loaded with applewood smoked bacon, Gouda cheese, guacamole, onion strings, chipotle-jalapeño sauce, lettuce and tomato.
Have you been to Burger 21, what’s your favorite number to order?